We study and develop with our customers, OEMs, the right solutions for the application of engines to machines of any kind and for any use (agricultural, industrial, entertainment, cleaning, etc.).
Always attentive to the satisfaction of the end user, we follow in detail the choice of the motorisation, which is suitable for each type of application, concluding with the verification of the actual yield and durability of the engine used through Matching Test.
We provide assistance, repair and spare parts for all the brands we deal with.
We are official distributors of Honda Engines, the undisputed world leader in engines for professional use, in strict respect for the environment and the most stringent regulations worldwide. We offer a range of OEM engines for manufacturers, suitable for a variety of uses, we provide pre-sales technical assistance in order to guide the customer in choosing the right engine for each individual application. At the application level, in collaboration with the manufacturer, through our technicians, we carry out the necessary testing of the sample engine mounted on the machine (matching test).
To complete the offer relating to Honda engines, we are able to offer all the necessary after-sales services: offer of exclusively original spare parts, both direct and technical assistance through an engine assistance network.
We distribute diesel engines and spare parts of this famous Japanese brand, known for its wide selection of products, designed and built to meet customer needs, safety and satisfaction and in the greatest respect for the environment.
We work with B&S, a world-renowned manufacturer of engines for various uses, providing our customers with all the original spare parts, replacement engines and the indispensable technical assistance aimed at identifying the most suitable engine for their application.
Demal For over 20 years we have been supplying electric engines for the most varied applications, from industrial to construction.
- Single-phase 2-pole, 4-pole and 6-pole electric engines.
- Single-phase electric engines with high starting torque for compressors.
- Two-phase, 4-pole, 6-pole, 8-pole and 12-pole three-phase electric motors.
- Two-phase two-speed electric motors 2/4 poles and 4/8 poles Dahlander single winding - single voltage, also self-braking.
- Two-speed three-phase electric motors with double winding.
- 4/6-, 2/8- and 6/8-pole electric engines.
- 4/6-pole electric engines for "fan", also self-braking.
- Self-braking 2-pole, 4-pole and 6-pole electric engines with DC brake
- Two-phase self-braking electric engines with 2 poles, 4 poles, 6 poles, 8 poles, 12 poles with DC brake, including double polarity or servo-ventilated.
- Two-phase self-braking electric engines with 2 poles, 4 poles, 6 poles, 8 poles, 12 poles and double polarity with three-phase AC brake
- Electric motors with single-phase or three-phase servo-fans "Demand inverter".
- Three-phase electric motors with Line-Driver or Push-Pull electronics. Three-phase electric motors with single-phase or three-phase input inverters.
- Accessories: Pulleys, switches, electronic circuit breakers, etc.